Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Almost Neon Bush



There are things I like about our home and things I don't. I suspect that's the case with everyone. We tend to fight storage issues, as people just didn't have as much junk back in the late 40's, when our home was built. My inability to keep the backyard landscaping well maintained holds me down too. That'll change when the kids are a little older.

Something I really do like is this crazy orange bush. A friend was up over the past weekend and asked what it was, but I just wasn't sure. Azalea, probably. Anyway, it's pretty big and sets about a half story up off the street behind the first level of our retaining wall. I'm always happy to see it bloom and it's the only one around. If we ever move I'll figure out what it is and buy another. It's cool.

No comments: