Monday, August 4, 2008

Too stinked up for me



While Nelson over at COC was in his back lawn admiring his wife's garden, we were at the Sunday market admiring the goods of the farmers' gardens.

I love raw onions, as does Logan, our little dude, but I just can't take the bad breath that comes with them. And garlic breath...don't even get me started. I worked the front door of a real uppity, real big night spot back in NY and hot girls would come up to me with the batting eyes and the cleavage and all that trying to cut the line. Garlic breath from the Italian place around the corner got them a quick trip to the back of it. Ugh!



Upon the rare occasion that wife has bad garlic breath, she's kind enough to warn me it's coming in advance and I make my bed on the futon for the evening. She's very thoughtful like that.

No comments: